1 in stock
Major Brands whilst stocks last
Conditions of installation:
– Head unit will be mounted on a perimeter wall with nothing under the head unit ( window ect) ( mounting above a window is possible, but may cost more as more materials are used)
– Piping supplied will be up to 3 m and ducting up to 2m, Extra length is as follows.$35.00 per meter out of duct. $55 per meter in duct $16.50 for 90deg bends / extra wall -ceiling caps.
– Wall is either brick or fibro, If the wall is Concrete or besser-brick core drilling fees apply ( usually $220 inc )
– Hole will be sealed with acrylic filler and end cap installed, over the hole.
– 2.5k to 4.4kw)Wiring included in the installation will be up to 15m to general power circuit.
– (5kw to 9kw)Wiring included will be up to 25m to switchboard ( in accessible roof space or accessible under the house, with a new circuit breaker installed ( if under house +$2.20 per 1m of conduit & saddles)
– Rubber pads will be supplied for hard, flat surfaces otherwise ( poly slab base $33, extra wall brackets $75 extra
– If out door unit (greater than 3.5kw ) needs to be mounted up high above 1.5m, there is a $88 fee for the Material lifter hire.
– When running piping behind the outdoor unit, piping / cabling will be zip tied to the back of the unit unless notified otherwise.
– Drainage will be run up to 4m, from head unit
– We will refuse installation if we suspect inside or outside wall are made of asbestos, it is the owners or managing agents responsibility to do relevant works to make compliant for safe working conditions.
(Supplier – Cudgen Air & Refrigeration P/L)
– Removal and disposal of all packaging.
– All the prices above are based on a domestic “back to back” single story install.
– The Customer must pay the Supplier the total amount prior to installation
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries on the above quotation 07 5522 0182
Our delivery sphere extends from the Gold Coast out to Lismore, Rathdowney and Hemmant (Gateway Bridge) to the North of Brisbane.